What's on for 2013?
Here's a little taste:
- London Restaurateur and Michelin star Chef Richard Corrigan will be at the Festival.
- Burren Players Performing "No Dinners for Sinners"
- JP McMahon of Anair, Galway's first Michelin Star restaurant
- Peter Jackson, Executive chef Hotel Doolin
- Win the Key to Burren Food Kingdom. Our competition is on!
- Burren Food Forum with Sally & John McKenna
- Donnagh Gregson of the Bunratty Cookery School
- Michael Moran, world champion oyster shucker
- Elaine Lynch on findings from the recent archaelogical dig in Fanore Midden
- Suzanne Campbell writer and broadcaster on food, farming and countryside
- Seaweed Foraging
- 2 Guided walks
- Beer tasting & Organic Salmon tasting
Your Key to the Burren Food Kingdom
Would you like to be able to eat out for free? We are offering one lucky person a set of vouchers for meals at participating restaurants in West Clare. We also have a number of other prizes to give to entrents.
Do you have a food related business?
If you are an Artisan food producer and would like to take a stall at the Burren Slow Food Festival please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have just a few places left. Details here: Stallholder Information
Video of Burren 2012. Something to wet your appetite!
The 7th annual Burren Slow Food Festival offers you the opportunity to sample local artisan foods, meet local producers and growers, engage with fellow foodies, and enjoy cookery demonstrations from well-known chefs. The Slow Food Clare Convivium offers you and your family an entertaining, informative, and best of all delicious event set in County Clare’s stunning Burren region. Visitors of all ages will find something to suit their taste and budget.